“Healing brings strength.”
((The Steampunk Tarot, Moore and Fell))
Unless you have been in a coma during the first half of 2018, you cannot have helped but notice Gaia crying out for healing; earthquakes, floods, wild fires, tornadoes – a never-ending “storm season” all across the globe.
Gaia will heal herself as always she has but we need to remember, she will not heal us – that is our own responsibility. The habitability of this planet is also our responsibility.
What are YOU going to do about it?!?!?!?!?!
Allow me to refer you to the title.
There is a decided lack of kindness at work right now – it is the only answer to the overwhelming need happening all over the planet. If you don’t believe me – although you certainly should – check this out from Lady Gaga:
We are not helpless; there is always something we can do to help someone else. If you cannot think of anything, consider the following acts of kindness:
- Donate blood to the American Red Cross.
- Donate households good and clothing to a church. (BONUS: You declutter!)
- Help register people to vote.
- Pick up trash in the park.
- Volunteer – anywhere.
If you find the above list too daunting, start small.
- Be nice to the barista – doesn’t matter if your name is wrong.
- Smile at people you see in hallways or pass on the street.
- Hold the elevator when you see someone coming.
- Likewise, hold a door. (Gentlemen, I know you may have been spooked by this in the past – if she says “no, thank you” just tell her to have a nice day. And if a woman holds the door for you, just say “thank you” and walk through.)
KINDNESS IS THE ANSWER TO THE QUESTION
WHAT WILL YOU DO?!?!?!?!?
((All images courtesy Google Images and Facebook.))