((The Steampunk Tarot, Moore and Fell))
We have President Elect Trump, and Full Moon Weekend.
Goodness gracious, what shall we do?!?!?!
Time to take a deep breath, a good look around, and decide where (and how) you can best affect change in the world. Start by reminding yourself we have more similarities than differences; focus on what binds us, be gracious, and practice tolerance where we differ. To that end, let us each take our own internal inventory:
- Release: Let go that which does not serve – it’s taking up space.
- Retain: Hold close that which is dear to you – joy is always welcome.
- Receive: Welcome new things into your life – do not fight them.
- Giving: Know what you are giving away – be sure it is true and appropriate.
- Beginning: Do not be afraid to begin something new – now is the time!
Remember, there really is no THEM – it is just US – and like it or not, we are in this together, win or lose.
((All images courtesy of Google Images and Facebook.))