Make a list, check it twice. Know your virtue, know your vice. Mind past lessons, do not get lost in dreams and metaphors, or tempest-tossed. With an attitude of gratitude, meet the moon, and know your desires for she will be here soon.
We have reached The Blood Moon once again; October’s Moon has some lovely names (Vine Moon, Falling Leaf Moon) but this year, it really is about blood. The 2016 Year of Unhinged (per Madame Zolonga) has included many “bloody” transitions – birth, death, illness, accident – and no one seems to have escaped, either directly or indirectly. My favorite depiction so far, “We are all ready for 2016 to take a hike,” and so we are happily heading to the end of the year. But as we all know, it’s not over until it’s over.
The cards above remind us of the critical act of thinking – not just mulling, or reminiscing, but complex, plan-making. Neither easy nor comfortable, we must not allow working hard to replace working smart, or passionate intuition to replace critical problem-solving. Channel your work and passion into a well-devised plan, roll up your sleeves, and get down to business.
The specialties of the Blood Full Moon energy are spiritual; the veil thins as Autumn unfolds, our ancestors reach for us to impart the wisdom of the ages, if we are open to receive it. If you are interested in spiritual advancement, scrying, or dream work, this is the best time to pursue them. Otherwise, as with all Full Moons:
- Think positively; you do not need to magnify negativity with this energy.
- Meditate; soak up the energy and feel it flowing through you.
- Share love; sending blessings to those in need of love, light, healing, peace, etc.
- Maintain calm; avoid anger in yourself and others – chances are, it’s not worth the fight in the first place.
- Attract your reality; envision your desires manifesting in your life as you would like them to be. (NOTE: The Universe usually grants us what we need rather than what we want but there is no harm in asking. 🙂 )
- Enjoy; be happy and grateful for blessings you already have, and do not be shy about sharing with others. When shared, happiness grows, multiplies, and spreads.
((All images courtesy of Google Images and Facebook.))
((The Steampunk Tarot, Moore and Fell))